Are you working on Microsoft Excel, but do not have proper guidelines or you just need some help to know about the other usage and function in it? Well, then your answer is in this blog you just got to follow along carefully. And if you have other queries then you must dial the Microsoft Customer Care Number whenever you want. Now follow the steps mentioned below to start with the process.
- To begin with, you should use the ‘Pivot Tables’ to recognize and make sense of the data.
- And you also go to add more than one row or column.
- You need to use filters to just simplify your data.
- Then you even got to remove the duplicate data points or sets.
- You should transpose the rows into columns.
- Splitting up the text information between columns is better.
- Try to use the formulas for simple calculations.
- And also try and get the average of numbers in your cells.
- The next thing you got to do is use unconditional formatting to make cells automatically change color based on the data.
- You got to use the ‘IF-THEN Excel’ formula to automate certain Excel functions.
- And if you want to keep one cell formula the same way regardless of where it moves, you need to use the dollar signs.
- You could also use the VLOOKUP function to pull data from one area of a sheet to another.
- If you want to pull data from horizontal columns then you need to use the ‘INDEX MATCH’ formulas.
- And to make Excel count words or numbers in any range of cells, you would have to use the ‘COUNTIF’ function.
- You must also combine cells by using the ampersand.
- Make sure to add checkboxes to your sheets.
- As well as hyperlink a cell to a website.
- And last of all add drop-down menus.
You should be all set by now, as you have completed the above procedure and should be able to use Microsoft Excel without any difficulty. But if you need help with any technical issues then feel free to call up Hotmail Technical Support Australia. And then the dedicated technicians will there to help you out immediately.