Are you having a difficult time trying to set up your Hotmail account with Outlook? Then you may be searching for accurate solutions to get the same done, right? And here you will surely find the answers to your queries, you only need to go through the given procedure below accordingly and the setup will be done. However, if you have some other issues related then without any hesitation you got to give a call on the Hotmail Support Number Australia. After which the team of experts will help you out with the relevant solutions instantly.
Now follow these steps to start with the setup process of your Hotmail account:
- First of all, you must go to Outlook.com and then select the gear icon; it will be seen n the upper right corner. Doing so will open up the ‘Quick settings’ menu.
- You now have to select the ‘View all Outlook settings’ that is right at the bottom of the menu.
- And then you need to select the ‘Sync email’ option on the next page.
- Now right under the ‘Connected accounts’ you will have to select the ‘Other email accounts’ tab.
- As you are on the ‘Connect your account’ page, you need to enter a display name; it is the name the recipients will see whenever they receive an email from you.
- You also would have to enter your email address and password for the email account that you would like to get connected to an Outlook account.
Note: now if you using the 2-step verification method for your connected account, then you would have to create a password for that account too.
- Finally at last you just got to select the OK button, and you’re done.
You should be all set up with your Hotmail account and we hope that the steps helped you get the needful done. But if you happen to come across any technical issues or queries while going through the above, then all you must do is Contact Hotmail Australia right away. You will get immediate responses from the technicians who are available at all times.