If you are willing to change the mail or calendar sounds in your Hotmail account but don’t know how to do that, then you have absolutely come to the right place, as here in this blog, you will get the complete steps for changing the mail and calendar sounds in your respective account. But make sure, you follow this blog properly and don’t miss any step.
The steps for changing the mail or calendar sounds in your Hotmail account are given below, just follow them and get the quick fixes in no time. Also, you don’t need to worry about the steps as they are too simple, so don’t waste time, just move to the steps directly;
- You are required to first of all open your account on your respective device.
- Then, you need to login into by providing the correct details.
- Now, after that, you are required to move to the settings option.
- Next, you are required to move at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After doing so, you need to go under the mail and calendar option.
- You need to now go to the notification option.
- After that, you would need to go to the sound option.
- Finally, there, you are suggested to select the desired option.
- But if you want to turn off the sound, then you are required to select the sound < off.
We hope this blog helps you in changing the mail and calendar sounds in your Hotmail account, but if still, you need some assistance or any kind of help regarding Hotmail, then directly move to our website and see whether any blog given there are helping you or not, if not then Hotmail Tech Support Number itself are there to guide you with the proper guidance, now what are you looking for, just call us and get the solution in no time.