Hotmail rebranded as the outlook is one of the reliable email service providers. But this doesn’t make it perfect. In such a scenario, you are bound to face technical glitches. It could be related to Hotmail password reset, server down issue, difficulty in obtaining and receiving mails, hacked Hotmail account, login issues, unable to receive emails in Hotmail account. The list is endless. There could be other typical troubleshooting issues as well. In this state, you would need the support of the Hotmail support team to provide you the correct solutions in the quickest time possible.
Here, with the technical expertise of Hotmail Customer Service, we will provide a brief analysis of how to block unknown mails on the Hotmail. As an independent third-party service provider, they strive to provide perfect solutions in the quickest time possible. The steps to block unwanted emails can be highlighted as below:
- First, click open the outlook website. In case, you are not logged in. Use the username and password for the purpose.
- Then, tap on the profile icon, located on the top right side of the outlook page.
- Scroll down and select options from the drop-down menu list. This is located beneath the settings gear.
- Under the Junk email heading and to the left of the horizontal column list. Tap on Filters and reporting options.
- In the filter and reporting section, choose the exclusive option beneath the subsection of junk email filter heading.
- This would prevent any emails to reach in your inbox that doesn’t match the criteria of a safe senders list. Continue by clicking save on the top left corner of the page.
- In the filters and reporting tab, tap on the safe senders’ option, located to the left of the page.
- Type the email address in the safe sender’s window text box. Proceed by pressing enter. This would prompt the typed email to go to the safe sender’s list.
- Finally, click Save. From now onwards, you will receive emails from the safe sender’s list.
Therefore, with the help of the above troubleshooting steps, it is possible to get support for your Hotmail account related glitches. You can also refer to its online how-to-blogs for further assistance. Otherwise, the team is available round to provide the necessary resolution.